Knowledge is power! As a sales professional, there is a wealth of information available at your fingertips about your prospects, clients, and competitors... but do you know how to find it online? Deals are lost every day because the wrong sales strategy was used or the competition blind-sided the sales person. You've tried Googling before, but with so much garbage information returned, did you find the key information that gave you an advantage to win the account? You need sales intelligence to be competitive in today's marketplace.
Sam Richter, author of the best-selling, award-winning sales intelligence book, Take the Cold Out of Cold Calling, empowers sales professionals by teaching them how to leverage the power of Internet research. Whether you are calling on a prospect for the first time, developing a finalist presentation, or formulating a proposal, Sam teaches you the secret techniques that allow you to zero-in on the exact information you need for a competitive edge. If you believe knowledge is power, you are about to receive super-human sales strength by participating in this virtual training course.
In this webinar, you'll learn how to:
• Use Google search tips and tricks — many that the pros don't even know
• Get the same premium information as big companies with big budgets... FREE
• Access the "Invisible Web" — valuable websites that search engines (and most people) don't know about
• Develop an account strategy based on sales intelligence for a competitive edge
• Leverage your research to make a great first impression with your prospects
• Differentiate yourself based on better information