|You've been asked to be the lead on a critical project for your company ... and your team is relying on you for leadership and guidance. While you know the subject matter like the back of your hand, you don't feel as bullish about being the lead for the project. There's scope to define, cost to analyze, and status to report ... all key components of project management success.
Gary Gack, expert project management trainer, teaches the easy-to-implement process for managing a successful project. He helps you structure your project so that it is clear, on-task, and supported by the team...and his methodology is applicable for projects in any department in the workplace. As the project manager, you will feel empowered by Gary as he mentors you through the development of a process that leads you to project victory.
In this webinar, you'll learn how to:
As an added bonus, you'll receive Gary's white paper titled, "The Project Office: When Why, How" to help you implement the teachings of this eLearning seminar.
- Prepare a project charter to ensure the project is scoped correctly
- Effectively engage and communicate with the project participants and stakeholders
- Facilitate preparation of a sound project plan and avoid common pitfalls
- Master the dark art of estimating project costs and timelines
- Analyze and report the real status of the project
Feb 17, 2011
1:00pm - 2:00pm
Only $99 per connection